Located at the PARK STREET entrance.
Public access at all times.
Open the cabinet. (Cabinet has an alarm, so close it after you’ve taken the small de-fib box out.)
Things to know
- Call 999 and ask for the Ambulance Service
- Defibrillators tell you what to do
- Defibs will not work if the person’s heart is beating (so don’t worry that you will cause harm)
- Don’t wait for the emergency – please go online now to learn how you can prolong life until help arrives.
- More courses will take place at the Centre when life is a bit more normal.